Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My mongrel humped the neighbours purebred!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Do the neighbourly thing and tell them you were out walking your mutt on a lead when you saw a stray dog jumping over the wall and you knew they have such a beautiful gorgeous pedigree so you thought they ought to know. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

CJC999 wrote: »
    I mean he's pure mongrel, in that he's 100% mongrel with god knows how many mixes in him.

Hopefully he's so "multipedigre", as oldnotwise calls it, that they is no way they could actually guess it was your dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

the_syco wrote: »
    Notify your neighbour of this, saying you've seena few dogs get in that way. I'm thinking this has probably happened before.

Yeah i'm thinking of going down this route.

@ Chorcai My neighbour is a 15min walk away as i have to walk around a laneway to get into the field and then walk through it over to my neighbours house which is actually only 300/400m away in a straight line, but my dog went in through a gorse hedge and over a stream and so had a good 10minutes 'fun' before i arrived and was 'locked' in the arse to arse position. I threw a few small branches in at them as they were having it off to try and get him to stop and when i was coming around the front of the pen to go into through the gate they had disengaged and my mutt was mounting the collie again and going at it hell for leather. I dont know if he blew/seeped his load but he could have!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

CJC999 wrote: »
    I let my pure bred retarded but loveable mongrel out for a run last night and he took off like a hare up the field behind our house and into a neighbours garden.
    I went up after him and found him in the back garden of their house in their pedigree collies enclosure humping the árse of the collie. The collie is a pure bred and used for breeding and shows and has won many awards/prizes.
    The only way i could see that he got in was by climbing up on a pile of pallets at the rear of the pen. I went into the pen and dragged him away (he wasnt pleased!) and dragged him home by the collar.
    My neighbours werent home and so i havent said anything to them and as far as i know no one seen me as there are no other houses around. I get on well with them and so dont know what to do, say nothing and risk the collie getting pregnant with our mutts pups or tell them so they can do something about it???

Still a better love story than twilight.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

dogs cant be pulled apart when they are in the middle of it?
    folks check video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yufj20Szvj4

Advertisement