Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

INFECTED Title

• 14-06-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

I just got this title last night.

I know what type of class set up im going to be running with for the next few days!

Just curious on how many more people have it too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I just got this title last night.

I know what type of class set up im going to be running with for the next few days!

Just curious on how many more people have it too.

If that's the one where you have to stab someone who has the title equipped I'm pretty sure I don't have it.

There's another, I think, were you get a title for being stabbed by someone with Infected equipped. I have that one plenty of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

infected is a title that was a surprise for me, so i googled it when i got it

Knifed by a game developer or someone who already has the title.

good to pass it on too

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Modern_Warfare_3_Titles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

gimli2112 wrote: »
    If that's the one where you have to stab someone who has the title equipped I'm pretty sure I don't have it.

There's another, I think, were you get a title for being stabbed by someone with Infected equipped. I have that one plenty of times.

Transmission Complete, think it's called Transfer on the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

I got it. I was knifing someone in the back for a daily challenge so I thought it was strange that there was a title for it. That explains a lot!

Advertisement