Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying old websites

Options
  • 14-06-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Do you have an old website that's gathering a bit of dust ? Maybe you'd consider selling it ?

I've recently upgraded my server, and I have some extra capacity to host more sites. I don't want to get into the hosting market, rather I thought I'd buy some sites and see if I can make some cash out of them.

Types of sites I'm interested in :
    • all niches, areas, especially Irish topics
    • old domains, new domains, any extension.
    • unique content, no copyied or spun content
    • any platform (wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, etc. or even custom or flat files)
    • site must have some pages listed in google (no parked domains)
    • sites with traffic would be nice but not important.

If you have a site then maybe post it here or contact me via PM. And I'll give you an offer.

I'm looking at buying sites under the €250 mark so if you have a site that you think is worth a few €K then maybe check out IWF.ie or Flippa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sweded

Might be interested in Iphone case blog? I've cover original iphone cases which I actually made few years back then, the site is completely abandoned but its still running. If you're interested just hit me up here.

Advertisement