Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night Vision Monocular for sale €250

• 14-06-2012 1:50pm
    Site Banned Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Have a Night Vision Monocular for sale. Paid a lot more for this when i bought it. Selling due to wanting to get a new rig together. i have used it a good few times and is a great advantage to see what is in a field before you switch on a lamp. picks up eyes looking at you.

comes with 2 cases. one for the unit and the other for the bold on high powered IR torch,

PM if interested €250 Can meet or post at buyers expense

05f34f34.jpg

4bda246f.jpg

217e039c.jpg

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 179 ✭✭JasonBourne

BUMP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Mike87

ANy chance of getting a photograph through the lens at night time.... just some idea what to expect from it.

Mike87 wrote: »
    ANy chance of getting a photograph through the lens at night time.... just some idea what to expect from it.

Sure, ill see if i can get some pics tonight. Wont be dark till late so ill see what i can do and if the pics turn out.

ok so i got a few pics and a vcideo too, bare in mind its an iphone i used to take the pics and video. i was standing in the pitch dark trying to hold the monocular and the phone and trying to make it take the pic....! also the autofocus on the camera kept trying to adjust :rolleyes: the youtube video should give you the best idea

this pic is at 100yds looking in to a ditch

025e5cef.jpg

this pic is looking out to 300yds to the end of a field

e696a05b.jpg

here is a video of looking at some pigs

still for sale

• Advertisement
Advertisement