Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat LC as an External Candidate

• 14-06-2012 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I think i fail my project maths this year, can i do the LC without go to the school and study at home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭doohey

Yes you can study at home or go to classes somewhere & then apply to sit your exam or exams as an external candidate in a school. Not all schools accept external candidates though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cheaps123

doohey wrote: »
    Yes you can study at home or go to classes somewhere & then apply to sit your exam or exams as an external candidate in a school. Not all schools accept external candidates though.
    i think there is 4 location that i can do LC which not a school ,like inside the chunch,i find it in examinations.ie but i can't search it again

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Nitsuj

My question is, if you're repeating, can I choose not to go to school? If I were to repeat, I'd get a job and only go to school maybe once every week or two, when I need help with something or need to get an essay corrected or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭doohey

You don't have to attend school to sit the LC. However I can't see any school or teacher allowing a student to come in once every week or so to get work checked or corrected & you'd probably have to pay for grinds to get that done

Advertisement