Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of the Bridesmaids TV3

Options
  • 14-06-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see this last night?

Same concept as Come Dine With Me and Four Weddings
    Three maids of honour compete by throwing hen parties, with the winner securing a cash prize of a grand and an extravagant honeymoon for the bride and groom. At the end of each party they judge each other on the theme of the night, entertainment, location and the evening's overall success.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Watched a little bit one night during the week, didn't watch for long(bear in mind I have a penchant for mindless TV), found it completely lacklustre and not worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Watched a little bit one night during the week, didn't watch for long(bear in mind I have a penchant for mindless TV), found it completely lacklustre and not worth watching.

found the same myself, watched it on the player one night to get my fix of 'crap' tv, it was utterly boring, they all had crap hen parties too, it was just yawnnn.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Wasn't much too it, interesting but any of party themes wouldn't be my choice to be honest though their ideas were good there was no 'wow' factor in the parties but the hen party that won think was the fairest one to win I think. The theme was a safe option but seemed like they enjoyed that one more than the other two nights.

Being original but creative and putting in a better effort not just the theme will win out.

Advertisement