Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 14-06-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if it is possible to view your exam scripts as they were corrected to see how the marks were distributed, or to get a breakdown of your result i.e. how much you got for C.A. and summer exam. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I don't think it's possible. I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭Figerty

It is I think. Contact the exams office as soon as possible. There is usually a fee as they have to have someone with you so you don't tamper with the paper.

You have only a small time window. You can appeal the result if you think there was a mistake.

dmc17 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if it is possible to view your exam scripts as they were corrected to see how the marks were distributed, or to get a breakdown of your result i.e. how much you got for C.A. and summer exam. Thanks

Advertisement