Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your internet content will be recorded.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

So much crap in this thread. People with no technical knowledge posting crap without knowing anything about how wide area networks and layer 2 protocols work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

puffishoes wrote: »
    The internet is a public network and should be left that way.
    I agree, I'm just of the opinion that when it comes to digital data just about anything is possible and it can be done in a fairly cost effective way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 690 ✭✭✭puffishoes

ScumLord wrote: »
    I agree, I'm just of the opinion that when it comes to digital data just about anything is possible and it can be done in a fairly cost effective way.

anything is possible, including avoidance by the people it's designed to catch.

Not sure how that turns out to be cost effective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Damn those English bastards, just won't give up on their "ultimate big brother surveillance society" dream

Advertisement