Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore tomorrow

Options
  • 14-06-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

15ft of MSW with 12 sec interval.

Even at 50% of that it is still gonna be good. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

30mph onshores too, saturday's the day, should be pumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

gerk86 wrote: »

Ah come on, how they gonna learn if you keep handing it to em. This coulda been the news paper to the nose that all potty training puppies need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

gerk86 wrote: »

Ah come on, how they gonna learn if you keep handing it to em. This coulda been the news paper to the nose that all potty training puppies need.
    By giving them more surf time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

rodento wrote: »
    By giving them more surf time :D
    goes to show fool proof forecasts are for ....

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Saturday wont be that big. 1' on sets if we are lucky :P

Sunday morning will be my time, prob get in the water around 8am all going well! Have to bloody work on Saturday so I've to let those one footers go by uncaught.

On another note, was anyone surfing Tramore last Thurs night? I've been surfing for 2yrs and have never ever seen it so big and clean. It was honestly double overhead on some sets. I was'nt out in it but watched some guys rip it up for a couple of hours. Seriously scary stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭MACtic

turns out Tramore doesn't look too good today

Anybody tried Brittas Bay or Magheramore?

Tramore looks great now. Much better than the mush-fest that it was this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ratticus

The best surfer is the one with the biggest smile.

Well, contrary to all the above comments Tramore was a lot of fun on Friday. Was it glassy and 10 ft? No. Was it messy and about 3ft? Yep. Did I have A LOT of fun when you guys were at work? Yep. :-)

We live in Ireland guys, if we would only surf in ideal conditions we barely ever get wet.

Brittas Bay was great for bodyboarding the beach break on Saturday btw.

You take your fun where you can find it. :-)

ratticus wrote: »

You take your fun where you can find it. :-)

I agree, you gotta take it when you get it. As expected, Sunday morning was excellent. 2-3' clean as a whistle - Perfect.

Advertisement