Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BABY CLUB / FREEBIES

• 14-06-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

So, just wondering what baby clubs etc are around to get some info and maybe a few freebies to start my collection.

I know there is pamper.ie (advertised on the TV)

any others that people know off?

Cant believe the pregnancy fare at rds is now yearly - not til april 2013 so missed out on that one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Nicky987 wrote: »
    So, just wondering what baby clubs etc are around to get some info and maybe a few freebies to start my collection.

I know there is pamper.ie (advertised on the TV)

any others that people know off?

Cant believe the pregnancy fare at rds is now yearly - not til april 2013 so missed out on that one.
    Have you gone onto eumom.ie?
    There is a collection card that you can download and fill up, bring to your local super valu and you get a little back pack with loads of little freebies in it.

If you are in west cork ( total long shot I know) but there is a pregnancy fair on there soon I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Keep an eye out in your local papers and on local radio and stuff, there are usually a few smaller fairs around at different times of the year.

I registered for any baby websites I could think of and a few have sent coupons and stuff but nothing much.

I'd say def get the eu mom pack from supervalu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

+1 for the eumom goody bag...definitely one of the best freebies I've ever seen.

If u have a tesco club card, register for their baby club too. Got some vouchers in the post last week.

And mothercare have a new loyalty card too, be sure to get one if ur picking up a few bits in there.

I registered for cow and gate too, but the vouchers were useless to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

Hi
    there is also the boots baby club if you have their card.

There is also a baby fair on in Waterford on 24th June - probably a bit far for you, but may be of use to others.

Where is the baby fair on in Waterford?

Didn't realise Boots in Ireland did the baby club I couldn't find anything on the site. Did you sign up in store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

The baby fair is 11-5pm in the Tower Hotel, Waterford.

linky

http://kilkenny.mykidstime.ie/d/updates/bumpbeyond-pregnancy-and-baby-fair-waterford

Pretty sure I registered on the machine thingy in Boots for the bby club (or I could just be getting muddled with the UK club - I did move to Ireland when my first was 5mths)

HTH

Thanks Fran :)

Advertisement