Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a youtube page and need help with editing etc...

Options
  • 14-06-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Thinking of doing one from the videos I have but have a few questions first.

Have Nero vision 5 but it is giving me problems
    1 Every time I seem to want to make a dvd from the vids on my computer when I have it all set up and ready to burn it just goes from the computer. Why does this happen?
    2 I take from vidoes from tv and put them onto dvd. What is the best format to put them onto youtube without loosing compression and quality? Also the less time consuming.

3 I am willing to pay for editing software so what is the best one out there to use for videos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

thesultan wrote: »
    Thinking of doing one from the videos I have but have a few questions first.

Have Nero vision 5 but it is giving me problems
    1 Every time I seem to want to make a dvd from the vids on my computer when I have it all set up and ready to burn it just goes from the computer. Why does this happen?
    2 I take from vidoes from tv and put them onto dvd. What is the best format to put them onto youtube without loosing compression and quality? Also the less time consuming.

3 I am willing to pay for editing software so what is the best one out there to use for videos?
    Première elements would suit your needs.

Youtube converts your video into it's own format, so it's not as important what format you upload in. Mpeg2 is what many camcorders use.

I can't help you with Nero but I can tell you that uploading TV shows to youtube will get your account shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Not using tv show per say. Thanks for the help

Advertisement