Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 305 charger/cradle lost

Options
  • 14-06-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I've lost the charger/cradle for my Garmin 305. They sell them on Amazon but don't deliver to Ireland for some reason.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dub8

have you tried ebay ? think they do all the accesories and deliver to ireland !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I've lost the charger/cradle for my Garmin 305. They sell them on Amazon but don't deliver to Ireland for some reason.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks

Your best bet is on Ebay or one of the other 2nd hand sites like Donedeal etc.

They are no longer available as a spare part from Garmin Ireland as the unit has been discontinued for a while now. I confirmed this recently while trying to get a replacement for a customer who had misplaced theirs (found it again) and was advised that they should try a reseller (like Amazon) who may have stock to clear.

Advertisement