Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtle Beach X41 Battery?

Options
  • 14-06-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

I recently bought this headset from a friend for a bargain price. There's only one thing I want to know...

How will I know when the battery is running low? I never got a manual :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I have the x31s which seem to more or less the same (bar the surround sound).
    To answer your question, you will know when they are low on battery when they cut out. If you are lucky, you might get a buzzing noise before hand so make sure you always have a spare pair of batteries with you.

I recommend some rechargables nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

gamercfc wrote: »
    I recently bought this headset from a friend for a bargain price. There's only one thing I want to know...

How will I know when the battery is running low? I never got a manual :p

It's simple and pretty obvious, you won't be able to hear anything! :D

X41's have the ability to completely drain your batteries with very little degradation of sound quality towards the end. As the previous poster said, you might be lucky enough to hear a buzzing noise within minutes of them powering off but generally they're perfect one second and off the next. Definitely have spare rechargeable batteries on standby!

However, with the Razer Chimaera's, they how a low battery beep to notify you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Yeah I realized they do just turn off once they're done. I was wondering if they actually beeped or something to warn you when that the battery was running low (much like the official wireless headsets) I noticed they do drain the batteries pretty quick. I'll pick up some rechargeable ones during the week.

Thanks lads! :D

Advertisement