Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does Anyone Sometimes Wish They Were Born A Women Rather Than A Man??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

If a woman is stupid or does badly in leaving or doesnt go to college etc it doesnt matter as much as she can get married and be supported for the rest of her life by her husband.But what does a man do? Marry a wealthy woman and become a stay at home dad? only if he was very good looking and even then...no if a man doesnt do well in his leaving/go to college or if he doesnt get a good job hell have to live off some low paid job forever.

It also doesnt matter if a woman is quiet shy personality as shell be apporached by men anyway whereas women dont approach men ever really so its difficult for quiet shy men.

Doesnt matter for women if theyre not very good at sports, Well I suppose its not that important for men either but it does help in life, whereas if a woman bad at sports nobodys gives a toss whatsoever.
    Womens lives are much easier...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I dunno ...I'm sure it's crossed most men and womens mind at some stage and Canada apparently is the best place to be a woman ,India the worst

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/canada-best-g20-country-woman-india-worst-075634510--sector.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

bb1234567 wrote: »
    If a woman is stupid or does badly in leaving or doesnt go to college etc it doesnt matter as much as she can get married and be supported for the rest of her life by her husband.But what does a man do?

Maybe in the 1950s hahaha :pac: I wish I had someone support me like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Chant with me:
    Rosie
    Rosie
    Rosie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I wish I were a bird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Child birth cant be that mad. loads of woman choose to have a second or third or fourth child. if it's as sore as you make it out to be then why would you want to do it again?

Every girl I've ever met has thought a lot of things are sore that just really aren't. Man the **** up and push the baby out.

and now we must wait for disgruntled baby makers to tell me im wrong
    I'd imagine the end reward is the reason they do it again. I'd imagine too it's pretty sore for many women, seeing as it killed some women up to 50 years ago and still does around the world.

"Women's lives are much easier" - lol :D
    I guess so if you can cherrypick specifics... and the same system can be used by those adamant life is easier for men.

The stuff implying women face virtually no pressure when it comes to their looks is pure comedy too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No I wouldn't like to be a woman. Wouldn't like to have to put up with periods or loose greater strength that men have generally.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

That's mad OP because all (most) women think men have it so much easier.

- Physical strength.
    Not in alot of pain 1-2 weeks out of every month. 2 weeks for me, my breasts hurt so much the week before my period, then my stomach is in agony the week of my period.
    - The whole worry that comes with your period - have I got blood anywhere if in some-one else's house/ bathroom. Can't wear white. Do I smell.
    -Can have sex without being looked down upon, being called a slut.

If you think about it if men stopped calling women a slut for sleeping around, women would then have sex freely, thus men would have sex more, and no-one would give a **** and we'd all be happy! Stupid society the way it is.

-Sexism. Prevalent everywhere.

- Being an old spinster - huge presure not to be left on the shelf.

What I do like about being a woman, is we can be very kind. And there can be a great sisterhood with other women.

-

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Fizzlesque

This is an interesting thread, I love hearing other people's feelings on which gender they consider to have drawn the short straw.

I used wish I'd been born a man, which probably started when I was a young girl, growing up with my dad and four brothers; being the only girl in the house wasn't always easy, but these days I'm delighted to be a woman.

Some posters have cited childbirth as a negative element for women (and a few have cited it as a positive) but for me it's still one of my most treasured experiences I've ever been fortunate enough to experience. Granted, it was over 20 years ago, and I've no intention of repeating the experience, but I found it absolutely amazing. Painful, yes, but out-of-this-world amazing too.

I don't feel bogged down by convention, so sitting in a pub, enjoying a pint by myself isn't something I'd shy away from (as one poster said she wishes she could do) and I've lost count of the amount of times I've felt grateful to have been born into this century because to be able to live a life free from the restrictions my (female) predecessors had placed upon them. Owning my own house, living alone, being able to enjoy casual sexual encounters, being able to travel alone, not needing a man to support me (financially) etc.

One time, when I was a young girl, my grandmother asked me if I wanted to have children, and when I said "no, I never want to have a baby" she assumed it was the sex that was putting me off (I was still a bit too young to have even considered that aspect) and she said to me "don't worry, you'll get used to it" :eek:

Feck sake, Grandma....now I really am worried :mad:

When I was older, and was of an age to consider the sex aspect, I remembered her words, and felt so sad for her, knowing she never discovered how fantastic sex can be. Once again, I thanked my lucky stars I was born at a time when sex was no longer a secretive scary thing never to be discussed, and women's pleasure was just as viable as a man's.

The only concessions I'd make to the whole 'which gender' debate are (1) periods; they're stupid, painful, intrusive, annoying and far too bloody (no pun intended) regular, and (2) as Sydney said, I quite fancy finding out what it's like to receive a blow job. :)

• Advertisement

What I do like about being a woman, is we can be very kind. And there can be a great sisterhood with other women.

-

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one; not that men can't be kind (they can), but most women I know possess a lot of kindness, which I guess is part and parcel of the nurturing aspect of being female. There are crazy bitches, of course, but even the crazies I know have demonstrated kindness at one time or another.

In fact, kindness is one of the things I find most attractive in a person (male or female); knowing when it's not a good time to make a joke or being able to see further than your own view on any given subject and reach out to someone who needs a bit of care and compassion.

I used hate the notion that women were soft, nurturing creatures - something my dad always used mention, except, in his version the soft, nurturing qualities came at the expense of logic, and by time I was old enough to realise I am actually extremely logical, the damage had been done - and it took me a long time to allow myself to be a soft nurturing creature (which, you'd think my healthy capacity for logic would have usurped a lot earlier :rolleyes:) but, happily, I have lived long enough to discover I can be both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

If I come back around again I want to be a man.

Advantages of being a man:
    - no periods, cramping, waxing etc
    - ready for a night out in 5 minutes
    - no risk of them getting pregnant
    - can ride all round them & are a legend, we do it we're sluts (reckon i'd have so much more sex if I was a man).
    - can pee standing up
    - beauty regime is 5 minutes long at most.
    - less expensive wardrobe, e.g. one suit will do 10 weddings - just change shirt and tie. Us we need the tan, the makeup, the dress, the shoes, the bag.
    - men are more straightforward, less bitching & drama
    - men are promoted easier etc. Inspite of equality and all that employers are less likely to promote women in their 20s as they assume they will feck off on maternity leave.
    - men tend to form better friendships - women are more fickle & bitchy.

Copied from an old thread. Cannot understand why anyone would choose to be a woman given the choice. It still is very much a man's world.

Sound Bite wrote: »

- can ride all round them & are a legend, we do it we're sluts (reckon i'd have so much more sex if I was a man).
    - can pee standing up
    - less expensive wardrobe, e.g. one suit will do 10 weddings - just change shirt and tie. Us we need the tan, the makeup, the dress, the shoes, the bag.
    - men are promoted easier etc. Inspite of equality and all that employers are less likely to promote women in their 20s as they assume they will feck off on maternity leave.

Copied from an old thread. Cannot understand why anyone would choose to be a woman given the choice. It still is very much a man's world.
    Lots of those are minor and down to choice though - not mandatory (I for one wouldn't be getting a tan done and would happily wear the same outfit to more than one wedding!) I'd definitely choose to be a woman (in the West only though!) but the disadvantages of being a woman, in my opinion, are the experiences of being treated like a kid/stupid person (in some scenarios) which Jogathon listed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I have to say I love being a woman....

Its funny women saying they would have more one night stands if they were male, or if they were a man they wouldnt be judged, when its bitchy women doing the judging!!!!

I love the sensual side of being a woman, I love feeling sexy and yes I have partaken in some one night stands. Women judge me thinking oh shes a slut, oh shes full of herself. Im neither. I know Im neither so judge away, no skin off my back.

You get judged no matter what you do, life is for living:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

If i had boobs i would play with them all day long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

akura wrote: »
    I have Moobs.
    They're not that much fun.

Also, where's the foetus going to gestate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

I had a dream I was a woman the other day. Can't be too sure about the details but I was definitely getting married and I really liked the dress. It was weird to say to the least, the complete opposite of reality. Easily the most vivid dream I've ever had, must admit also that I felt disappointed when I woke up.

So to answer the original question, yeah I wouldn't mind trying it out for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Haroldinio

I would definitely come back as a woman. All the men in a twenty mile radius would be very satisfied indeed *creepy me gusta face*

Sound Bite wrote: »

- can pee standing up

Onixx wrote: »
    Lots of those are minor and down to choice though - not mandatory (I for one wouldn't be getting a tan done and would happily wear the same outfit to more than one wedding!) I'd definitely choose to be a woman (in the West only though!) but the disadvantages of being a woman, in my opinion, are the experiences of being treated like a kid/stupid person (in some scenarios) which Jogathon listed.

Have to agree with Onixx. Apart from the peeing standing up (which I don't feel reduces my quality of life) and no chance of ending up pregnant (which is avoidable, and men with consciences don't want to happen, unless it's planned, either) the rest is down to choice and doesn't have to be an issue.

OK, the period cramps and nuisance factor is another blot on the landscape, but it's surmountable, unless you're one of those unfortunate women who suffer terribly, but the tanning, the getting ready for a night out, time it takes to put on make-up (which I quite enjoy and can do quite quickly) the friendships and being able to enjoy lots of sex aren't things I feel impinge on my enjoyment of being a woman.

Maybe I'm luckier, or older (that's probably the most likely reason) but there's very little in your list that makes me wish I was a man instead of a woman. Thankfully the (western) world has moved on, and women's freedom to live their lives in a way that they see fit is something I feel so grateful for, I struggle to remember why I used feel the way I did, all those years ago, when I wished I was born a man instead of a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

As someone who is transgender, I don't know how to respond to this. Maybe come back as a FtM trans person next time round ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I'd just end up squandering my life playing with myself, so no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Women masturbating is very sensual and erotic to watch. I don't think women enjoy watching men do it. A man who masturbates is a w*nker. A woman who masturbates is a...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

Men have it way better

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Women masturbating is very sensual and erotic to watch. I don't think women enjoy watching men do it. A man who masturbates is a w*nker. A woman who masturbates is a...?

I love a bit of voyeurism!

A woman who masturbates is a...keeper:D

That's mad OP because all (most) women think men have it so much easier.

- Physical strength.
    Not in alot of pain 1-2 weeks out of every month. 2 weeks for me, my breasts hurt so much the week before my period, then my stomach is in agony the week of my period.
    - The whole worry that comes with your period - have I got blood anywhere if in some-one else's house/ bathroom. Can't wear white. Do I smell.
    -Can have sex without being looked down upon, being called a slut.

If you think about it if men stopped calling women a slut for sleeping around, women would then have sex freely, thus men would have sex more, and no-one would give a **** and we'd all be happy! Stupid society the way it is.

-Sexism. Prevalent everywhere.

- Being an old spinster - huge presure not to be left on the shelf.

-

Ha! Try 10x for men! How many bachelors do you know? Id say you know far less bachelors than spinsters, and thats because men on the shelf get it a lot worse than women on the shelf.

Links234 wrote: »
    As someone who is transgender, I don't know how to respond to this. Maybe come back as a FtM trans person next time round ;)

What is transgendered exactly? I never really understood what it is..

Ha! Try 10x for men! How many bachelors do you know? Id say you know far less bachelors than spinsters, and thats because men on the shelf get it a lot worse than women on the shelf.
    I know about the same number and my impression is that they get equal pressure if sometimes in different areas, much of it self imposed though. Men don't get the "tick tick tick" stuff however, or have a culture constantly telling them they're unattractive and past it in their 30s, and that they're a failure if they're single and especially childless after 35. I wouldn't pay attention to that crap myself but it's still definitely out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

Who says thats not what we spend our days doing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Domo230 wrote: »
    Being the greedy bastard that I am I have to decided to pick and mix traits from both genders instead of going for the a la carte option.

Behold the genius that is HUMAN 2.0

Not discriminated against in certain cultures(male)
    Does not have to approach the opposite sex but has them approach instead (female)
    Knows with 100 percent certainty that their child is theirs (female)
    The world is out urinal (male)
    Attractiveness not as strongly based on looks (men)
    Stronger, faster (men)
    Closer friendships (men imo)
    Can walk around topless on a hot day (men)
    More caring (women)
    Can eat more (men)
    Devours sexual partners for strength (black widow)
    Can have all the sex and be considered a hero instead of slut (men)
    Sex is much easier to get (women)
    No period (men)
    Can show emotion and not be considered weak(women)
    Can shoot lasers out of eyes (women)
    Better banter (men)
    Can settle arguments with a "sex off" competition (bonobo chimp)
    Can play video games.nerdy activities without being discriminated against (men) (this one makes me sad :( )
    Can have a career staying as a homemaker living off partners income without being ridiculed (women)
    On average higher salary (men)
    War movies/paintball/go carting etc .... (men)
    Stink gland for repelling attackers (Skunks/men)
    Makeup to make me prettier (women)
    Takes 2 minutes to be ready for a night out (men)
    Can't be kicked in balls (women)
    More supportive friends (women)

I absolutely love it :). I love the 1/16th black widow super human.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

syndeyfife wrote: »
    You're either unbelievable in the sack, she's faking, or you watch too much porn...

Too much porn???

happy to be a guy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

Sometimes I like to grab my boobs just coz I can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Cybercubed wrote: »
    would you rather be born a women than a man or vice versa.

I say because I think its easier to be a women in this world at times for the following reasons:

- Women live longer
    - Are less likely to commit suicide statistically
    - Can be any height, men can't afford to be short for dating purposes (5'8 or less) as they are an instant turn off, but women can be short and it doesn't affect them
    - Don't have to worry about going bald (rarely)
    - Women who are socially inept/ugly are more likely to get laid/have a relationship/married than a socially inept/ugly male
    - Do not have to deal with the humalition of having a small sexual anatomy (e.g. small penis)
    - Do not under the extreme circumstances have to be drafted to fight a war
    - Are allowed to be virgins in their 30s and can still be a good dating match, for men in this situation its a complete turn off/disaster and no chance of getting a date.
    - Can earn a lot less than men/potential partner and still be a good dating match, this cannot be the case for a man as lots of women are instantly suspicious of dating a man with inferior earning potential to theirs.
    - Are less likely to be potentially psychopathic killers/paedophiles/end up in jail
    I don't pass your height restriction...

F#ck it.

Sometimes I try and lick my nipple....I can never do it though and look/feel like an idiot...

One day Ill get it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

efb wrote: »
    Cos you've man boobs?
    I'm a very fat man..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

-Why would you need to take out your mobile phone to divert unwanted attention? :confused:

Ask any woman you know if she'd ever go to a pub on her own for a quiet pint, and when she says no, ask her why.

It's just not something we get to do without incident. At the very least the whole pub will be weirded out by ("A woman? Unaccompanied? In a pub? Surely she's waiting for someone?") but more likely, you'll have a stream of creepy arseholes inviting themselves into your company.

Telling them to f*ck off is not always an option, certainly not a safe one, and as soon as you do, another exactly like him will materialise from somewhere.

Easier just to use the phone, or not bother going at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I wish I could live like this guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Sometimes I try and lick my nipple....I can never do it though and look/feel like an idiot...

One day Ill get it...

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

How the hell did I end up here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

No way, I couldn't deal with the bitchiness in the office

Lads give a good slagging and you give it right back

The wimmins can be vicious with their put downs and sneers
    For example if you are young and attractive you are a "skinny bitch"

If you ever watch Alan Sugars apprentice on BBC it's plain to see
    The lads may argue but they get it out in the open and hash it out and get it sorted.
    The girls team have enough tactics and strategy to put 50 daggers in your back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

A few

They are all farmers if that means anything

Nothing strange about it
    They work hard and just live on their own

It's not something to be judged
    Neighbours wouldn't give it a second thought.

Most judgement and labels come from other women, not men
    Can be bitchy like that

I love being female

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You would be surprised at what women like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    There should be a "kicked in the balls simulator" to dispell this myth.:(

Not just childbirth, but every month of our child bearing years too.
    I've done child birth with no painkillers twice - and well it is just absolutely retarded to suggest that being kicked in the balls even comes remotely close to the pain!

The actual pushing out of the small human, while fcuking excruciating, isn't the most painful thing about the entire experience.
    The contractions that come every few minutes for hours and hours, and last a few minutes each time - that is beyond explanation.
    It's just one of those things that you have to go through to really understand.

Now the actual pain of being kicked in the balls, I imagine, is very sore, but imagine being kicked in the balls every few minutes, more intensely each time, and each time lasting longer, then you poo infront of a bunch of people, and eventually you have to pi$$ out a tennis ball.

And this is after 9 months of pain and discomfort, nausea and swelling, fatigue and losing your independence, getting fat and getting hideous acne.

And this is all after years of shedding blood and rolling and writhing about in pain, and losing your sanity for about a week every month.

Try peeing pea sized kidney stones out through a penis.

When you have done that, you will think of childbirth as a walk in the park.

Good luck with the third one.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Cybercubed wrote: »
    No this not about becoming a transsexual but rather if you could came back into another life, would you rather be born a women than a man or vice versa. Like I say this not about people wanting a current sex change or anything.

I say because I think its easier to be a women in this world at times for the following reasons:

- Women live longer
    - Are less likely to commit suicide statistically
    - Can be any height, men can't afford to be short for dating purposes (5'8 or less) as they are an instant turn off, but women can be short and it doesn't affect them
    - Don't have to worry about going bald (rarely)
    - Women who are socially inept/ugly are more likely to get laid/have a relationship/married than a socially inept/ugly male
    - Do not have to deal with the humalition of having a small sexual anatomy (e.g. small penis)
    - Do not under the extreme circumstances have to be drafted to fight a war
    - Are allowed to be virgins in their 30s and can still be a good dating match, for men in this situation its a complete turn off/disaster and no chance of getting a date.
    - Can earn a lot less than men/potential partner and still be a good dating match, this cannot be the case for a man as lots of women are instantly suspicious of dating a man with inferior earning potential to theirs.
    - Are less likely to be potentially psychopathic killers/paedophiles/end up in jail

I mean theres so much pressure in this world being a male its depressing. :(

So many social expectations its not true. I think I times if I can back as another life I would like to be a women sometimes. So much easier....

Worst 'I'm a suicidal, short, bald, ugly, socially inept, little willied, pacifistic, virginal, broke ass, psycopathic paedphile' thread ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Downlinz

I don't really get from your stats how if theres more males dying young, fighting wars, in prison, with depression that it'd be harder for short/ugly/poorly endowed males to have a relationship. Wouldn't it surely be the opposite because they're in shorter supply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Jogathon wrote: »
    I wish I was a man.

-Never having to hide one night stands - legendary status bestowed instead.
    -Naked ambition is expected rather than being looked down upon.
    -Having automatic respect given to you within sporting circles instead of "Ah sure, do ye actually play a full 90 minutes?"
    -Shaving/waxing/lasering (laser fecking hurts!!!) intimate and not so intimate areas.
    -make-up
    -high heels
    -Within work, never being put down or spoken to like a child.
    -When purchasing a car never being told that when I was paying cash, because I had savings that I was a great girl yourself.
    -When purchasing said car being told that the car was not silver, definately not silver - it was argento - Latin for silver - what a dick.
    -Again within work, being asked "is himself available?" when it's my job and he has feck all to do with it!
    - Within sporting circles, having to give up the good pitch for a league game for the Under12 boys.
    -In a sports shop, when purchasing runners being told to buy the cheaper pair because it wasn't like I was training for a marathon. Two marathons run to date.
    -I'd love to sit in a pub by myself and have a pint, and not feel obliged to take out my phone to divert unwanted attention.
    -Being told that I was great cos I called crossing in a rugby game before any of the lads in the pub - strangers coming up to shake my hand cos I spotted why the ref had blown.
    -Being told when reffing school games (I'm a primary teacher) that maybe one of the dads should ref it- NO - I'M reffing it.

Are these enough reasons - or should I write more???!!!!

Dudess?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Things I envy women:
    • Automatic Parental Rights.
    • Automatic certainty that a child is yours.
    • The ability to decide whether to keep a pregnancy or not.
    • Easier multiple orgasms
    • Prevalence and acceptance of sex toys
    • There's always someone within 5 minutes of your location that would like to have casual sex with you.
    • Cheaper car insurance
    • Being expected to carry a handy bag full of stuff in it everywhere without being a figure of ridicule, would definitely have a "man bag" if it wasn't so socially unacceptable.
    • Being able to walk into a bar, sit down with a pint and having prospective sexual partners approach you by doing nothing more than smiling at them.
    • Being more visually appealing unclothed than dressed.
    • Maternity Leave
    • Better health care
    • Longer life expectancy
    • Being the main target of TV channels: lets face it most men in relationships end up watching an awful lot of stuff they consider to be utter ****e (supposs there's a converse of the above: having most television and literature that's targeted at your gender being utter ****e would suck...
    • Having the ultimate weapons in an argument: tears and witholding sex.
    • Knowing that you'll come out of a divorce better than the other person.
    • Much greater opportunity for sexual exploration: any swingers club, fetish group etc. welcomes a single woman with open arms, a single man being welcome is the exception rather than the rule.
    • The ability to sleep one's way to a good salary / good grades

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

One day Ill get it...
    Don't worry, age will take care of that! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

I think I'd be quite butch as a woman. Certainly wouldn't fancy myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

No. All in all I'd still prefer to be a man.

Off topic slightly but I've always thought that proof that you're not gay (for a man) is if you have ever said or thought that: "If I was a woman I'd definetly be a lesbian". Vice versa for the ladies perhaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

No. All in all I'd still prefer to be a man.

Off topic slightly but I've always thought that proof that you're not gay (for a man) is if you have ever said or thought that: "If I was a woman I'd definetly be a lesbian". Vice versa for the ladies perhaps.

Nah, if I was a man, I wouldn't want to have gay sex.
    I'd be happy enough with a woman I think.
    I'm not a lesbian or bi though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Try having the time of the month. Go true the change (i am 2 young to go through that) haven to look good all the time. Childbirth and all that comes with it. Having back pains form y our boobs the list goes on and on

• Advertisement
Advertisement