Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Science predictions 2012

• 14-06-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Couldnt see a thread so i decided to start one! Anyone have any thoughts or is it too broad of a subject? My teacher said look at the major systems that didnt come up last year ?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

at least we know there's the soil, the genetics and experiments qs, they should be guarenteed marks hopfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

My teacher said Leader-follow system of grazing and he reckons the soil science question will come up in a table format like 2008 & 2004

• Registered Users Posts: 46 iluvgreenday246

Its so hard to predict ag but sure bitta soil be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MOR66

What experiments do people think will come up?As there worth 48marks so worth getting right!!! Does anyone think the carbon cycle will come up

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sam12

I done an ag science yeats course at easter which wasnt very good because she just threw loads of notes at us but she done a lot on pigs, tillage and the soil we done was on flocculation and liming etc. but as i said the course wasnt great and i done other subjects and anything they gave me never came up this year:/ has any other teachers been predicting that sort of stuff ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement