Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opeth - Nov. 14th ,Vicar Street.

Options
  • 14-06-2012 7:19pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed this a few minutes ago on TM ...... not sure if it's already been mentioned? Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Friday 15th at 9am!!

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Opeth-tickets/artist/864277

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Gridlock wrote: »
    Just noticed this a few minutes ago on TM ...... not sure if it's already been mentioned? Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Friday 15th at 9am!!

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Opeth-tickets/artist/864277

It's Opeth and Anathema :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

I'll be there with tubular bells on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

2moro night oh yes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Anyone else at this? I thought both bands were class. Opeth were on top form and I wish Anathema had played longer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Yeah....was very enjoyable, but as you say....too short a set from the latter.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Really enjoyed the gig ... Anathema was very good (although the mix for Lee Douglas's vocals were awful - pity cos I really like her voice).

Opeth were class.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RightHalfBack

indeed an excellent night all round, full crowd in for Anathema also gave a good atmosphere for them

their singer mentioned they would be back soon to play a full gig, will be looking forward to that one,

I dont think i have the words to describe how good Opeth were, so ill just say they were feckin brilliant

Advertisement