Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verifed by Visa, Mastercard 3D Secure, Bank of Ireland

• 14-06-2012 7:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I just need to know if other people are having problems with this from Bank of Ireland. Every single time I go to purchase something online with my BOI Mastercard it rejects my password and I have to ring up card services and get the password reset, sometimes three or four times. Most lately I tried to purchase something online from Meteor.ie and it just totally failed and I had to use my Laser card instead.

Again this evening I tried it as my Sister is moving to Meteor also like I did last week and again it was a total farce, reset the password on her verified by Visa 3 times and it still failed, cleared the cache spent ten minutes re-entering details and it failed again. Alot of websites do not request it but more websites are increasingly requesting it. Last month I was in Malaysia and spent €10 on Skype credit calling BOI card services long distance just so I book my hotel rooms online with a website that was requesting the additional password.

I am really angry at BOI this evening as this system is clearly not working by them. I have tried different computers and IP addresses and it still rejects it. I always use Firefox as my browser.

Any ideas? I am very close to closing my accounts with BOI over this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Never had a problem with it.
    Have you tried the BOI people on here?, they were very helpful when I had a problem a while back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed, this is a candidate for the Talk to Bank Of Ireland team, so I'll send it across to them :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement