Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV5 Fetac courses bray

• 14-06-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭

is there a place in greystones/bray or near that does this intro course? also has anyone ever done this and what they thought of it please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Dun Laoghaire College of Further Education

CONTACT: Laura Fryday - Media Coordinator ADDRESS: Cumberland Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
    PHONE: 353 1 280 9676 FAX: 353 1 284 3767
    EMAIL: info@dlcfe.ie WEB: www.dlcfe.ie

Dun Laoghaire College of Further Education, Cumberland St, Dun Laoghaire, has been providing training in Television, Video, Radio, Print Journalism, and Photography since 1992/. Over the years it has developed and created new courses to meet the ever changing demands from those seeking to enter the media sector.
    The following are some of the media courses offered from September 2011

AV5 - Certificate in Audio Visual Media Production
    This one year course is designed to introduce the student to a range of techniques used in audio and visual media production. Students will acquire skills in Digital Stills Photography and darkroom techniques, Photoshop, Television &Video Production, Avid Media Composer Editing, Radio Studio Production and Editing with Adobe Audition, Scriptwriting for Film TV and Radio.
    Career prospects / progression: Graduates are prepared for entry into the audio visual media industries through the compilation of a portfolio of work. There is also the option of progression to FETAC Level 6 Advanced Certificate EFTVP or EMPRO within the college, as well as progression to Diploma or Degree level through the Higher Education Links Scheme.
    Certification: Students who successfully complete this course will achieve a FETAC Level 5 Award in Media Production (EMPXX) more info at www.dlcfe.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

thanks so much for this and will make contact.
    i would have preferred if it was nearer where i am now living but may have to travel. i saw this course advertised in this place and wondered was it replicated elsewhere, that why i had posted up.
    thanks a lot for contact.

Advertisement