Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Atheist Alexander Aan jailed today in Indonesia

1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

johnjoe7 wrote: »
    He shoulda stayed out of THEIR country if he didn't wanna abide by their rules. He enjoyed the benefits of a cheaper currency to the euro when he was spending it, now he's crying when he ends up in jail for breaking their laws.
    He's Indonesian, meaning it's his country too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

He shoulda stayed out of THEIR country if he didn't wanna abide by their rules. He enjoyed the benefits of a cheaper currency to the euro when he was spending it, now he's crying when he ends up in jail for breaking their laws.
    Globalization is sick and only sheep and murdering globalist lunatics condone and support it.
    johnjoe, thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts upon some recent social, political and economic trends. Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Charter and familiarize yourself with the Dialectic before posting any more. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

robindch wrote: »
    johnjoe, thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts upon some recent social, political and economic trends. Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Charter and familiarize yourself with the Dialectic before posting any more. Cheers.

Looking at his profile he is banned from boards.ie bu still online...
    Another re-reg perhaps?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ Yeah, shoulda looked before posting. He's been sitebanned for a week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    You're the only one who cares what anyone thanks.

im guessing you are implying that i care what anyone thanks.

its quite the opposite. a little provocation from me sent the leader of an organistion on a thanks mission.

i give allegiance to no organistaion....ill question all of them....and agree or disagree where i see fit. i find truths and mistruths in all.

if you think i care about thanks....you should check out my posts.

I have read your posts. You frequently refer to the number of thanks other posts get. You've even done it in this post. You obviously think it has some relevance on the discussion whether a post has thanks underneath it or not. It doesn't.

No-one else cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Michael Nugent

Just a quick update on the campaign in support of Alex, and how you can help.

Five ways you can help Alex Aan, who is jailed in Indonesia for blasphemy on Facebook

Advertisement