Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap rangefinder

• 14-06-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Hi lads and ladies have any of ye got a rangefinder you'd let go of cheaply, i always fancied a leica or similar but realistically i won't get the use out off it in the near future and funds won't allow it either, at the moment i just want something that will allow me to accurately set up the ballistic turret on my scope so a cheap one will do as it will be used in daylight

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,103 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Try this crowd in Germany ... www.sutter-gmbh.de
    They do all sorts of scopes and shooting related stuff.I reckon its all Chinky knockoff,but I have bought one of their lazer range finders and they do work[Looks like a Bushnell knockoff] out to , more or less, the described distances.
    What you pays is what youse gets.a hundred euro rangefinder wont do as well as a 1000 euro one ,but what you describe that one would be fine.
    TBH I dont have much call for shooting past 300 meters so the cheapo one is fine for me!;)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

I got a Bunhnell 1000 ARC for €200 from a site in the US but had to ship it to a friend in the US and got him to bring it home when he was coming over on holiday. Same one here is €399.99 in Duffys

Advertisement