Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Ladder

Options
  • 14-06-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey guys. This is a quick video I made yesterday.
    Looking for any feedback at all. Let me know what you think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jigital

It's good. The first scene in the garden has an old cine film effect. Was that intentional? It works well. However, the transition into the second scene is a bit abrupt. The clouds which are recognizably digital, set a different tone to that established in the first scene. Also, the change in background sound is rather sharp. Maybe it could have faded in. Notice how much smoother scene three flows into scene four because you kept the ambient noise from scene three. What camera did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭AndyOHart

Sorry for the late reply! It wasn't intentional I was just playing around with colour grading.
    Thought it looked nice. And I know what you mean the first scene of him climbing is sort of the worst imo.
    And it was a 550D!

Advertisement