Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Depth of concrete required for slatted shed?

• 14-06-2012 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what depth of concrete would be required for a silage slab outside a feedbarrier? Also for the floors of calving pens etc. that would be cleaned out with a tractor? 30 newton concrete I'm guessing....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

125mm, do concrete right first time. the setting up and man hours cost the most, not the extra 25mm of concrete. mesh for trafficked areas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tismesoitis

johnpawl wrote: »
    Just wondering what depth of concrete would be required for a silage slab outside a feedbarrier? Also for the floors of calving pens etc. that would be cleaned out with a tractor? 30 newton concrete I'm guessing....

go with 35n minimum john esp when silage effluent is concerned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭johnpawl

I have a shot of 5x2 s around for doing footpaths, so they'll to the job so. Thanks for replies

Advertisement