Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking your seats...

Options
  • 15-06-2012 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Is it possible to pre book the particular seas you want on the aircraft in advance of getting to the airport.

I am thinking of booking through either Emirates or Etihad, and with that, i am going to be flying with a friend of mine, so obviously, we would like to be sat together along the way so that it's just the 2 of us on the aisle etc.

Is it possible to book the seats you want on each flight before you get to the airport, possibly a seat on the exit for more leg room etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Yes, you can book a seat when you are booking online and usually up to the time of check-in. Emirates dont charge for it but some low budget airlines do.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Hasmunch

I dont think they let you book an exit seat online but you can definately book a seat as keith said.

Exit seats have to be filled by able bodied people, you can request them when you check in at the airport if you are early

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Have flown with both airlines and yes you can book your seats when booking your flights, can't book exit seats, if you look at seatguru.com that will tell you what are the best seats to take, I think Etihad are the better airline ..... But either are very very good.

Advertisement