Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Of Ireland ATM Card PIN number?

Options
  • 15-06-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I signed upto Bank365 a few months ago, and i also got an ATM card in the post.
    I am wondering, was i supposed to get a PIN number for the card in the post aswel? As i didn't receive one. How will i go about getting a PIN number for my ATM card?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi DylanHig.

Delighted to hear you have joined Banking365 and you have received your new ATM card. Apologies your pin has not arrived. The pin number for this card would have been issued to the same address, a day or two later. They would not be sent together for security reasons.
    To order a pin number for your card you will need to call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative there will be happy to issue one for you.

Hope this helps.
    Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

DylanHig wrote: »
    Hi. I signed upto Bank365 a few months ago, and i also got an ATM card in the post.
    I am wondering, was i supposed to get a PIN number for the card in the post aswel? As i didn't receive one. How will i go about getting a PIN number for my ATM card?
    Thanks.

Dylan, is your mail visible from outside when delivered. It may have been snatched. I haven't got one in a while but the type of envelope used be easily recognised.

Advertisement