Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intensive Moisture Masque - any recommendations?

• 15-06-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Hi,
    My skin is really dehydrated, fine lines are appearing on my forehead!!! My diet is good, and I drink plenty of water throughout the day. I do seem to pee as much as I drink (sorry if TMI), so perhaps I'm not absorbing the fluid? I've been checked for diabetes as I'm constantly thirsty.

I currently use Botanics Day Shift & Night Shift moisturisers and La Roche Posay Physiological cleansing gel.

I also take Boots Hair, Skin & Nails supplements on a month on/month off basis.

I've been recommended Dermologica's Intensive Moisture Masque, but it's a bit pricey - does anyone know of a good substitute?

I always had combination skin, but as I head into my 40's, it's drying out a bit!!!

Thanks for any ideas!

Speeds

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

Elizabeth Arden eight hour creme?? you put it on a night time, theyll probably give you a sample if you go to one of there counters??

how do you cleanse?? that can be as important

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Hi,
    I use the OCM to cleanse each evening - my mixture is 1/5 Castor Oil 4/5 Jojoba Oil.

Eliz Arden 8 hour creme sounds like it might be good!

Speeds

I use a yonka mask, it's clear and it's for moisturising too
    I don't remember the code number
    I think it's 35 euro though, but it does last for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

This is great for a boost when you're all dried out:

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Hydration-Mask_1245040/

I leave it to work overnight, makes a great difference to the look and feel of my skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

This is pricey, but if you manage to buy Clarins products during a promo you can often get a half size tube as one of the freebies. Lasts for ages, and you can mix it with your moisturiser during the winter for an extra boost.

10551553-1319016346-155538.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement