Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture framing

Options
  • 15-06-2012 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a photo framed in Waterford city? I saw an old thread from 2009 for the same thing but wondering if any one has any up to date suggestions?

I tried call In The Frame who were recommended on the old thread but the number doesn't seem to work so I'm thinking maybe its closed now. Originally I had planned on going to the place near Superquinn but that's closed as well.

Only other place I can think of is the shop in Georges Court but just wondering if there are any others?

It's just for a one off job of a frame for a photo that isn't standard sizes so can't just buy one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

Try Tom Walsh in The Framing Studio, they used to be on Yellow Road but I think they've a unit in Tramore Road Business Park now, tel 591656

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

framing place in georges court also.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Try Tom Walsh in The Framing Studio, they used to be on Yellow Road but I think they've a unit in Tramore Road Business Park now, tel 591656

He has moved up beside the Mercy School now.

You can also try Pamela Power. She is in Excel Promotions on the 6 cross rds bus pk.

There is also Grubb's on O'Connell St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks all, can try those!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

Am just wondering if anyone has had pictures framed recently? Were you happy with the job?

I need to get 2 pictures framed, tried the place near the park, but they've closed. Also tried place in Tramore Rd Business Park, but that's gone too.

Any suggestions for where to try would be most welcome. Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

got one done by leo murphy down in O'Connell st recently, very happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Tom Walsh is the guy to do the framing for you.
    He is on the back road to Tramore about one kilometre past Ballinamona on the left, just before you go down the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Tom Walsh is the guy to do the framing for you.
    He is on the back road to Tramore about one kilometre past Ballinamona on the left, just before you go down the hill.

I think he used to be the guy in at the Tramore road business park. Has the business mirrors.ie too so you might get a number from that website.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jarri

Grubbs in O'Connell Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement