Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

THE Rangers FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

• 15-06-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

New team, new thread????

'The Rangers': Born Thursday June 14th 2012
    Stadium: Ibrox, formerly home to Rangers FC 1872-2012
    Badge: TBA
    Strips: TBA
    FA membership: TBA
    League: TBA
    Players: TBA
    Manager: TBA
    Games played: 0
    Goals scored: 0
    Trophies won: 0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Best of luck to them!!!!!! How many titles are they behind Celtic?? 50 something, is it?? I'm sure they'll catch up!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Anyone else remember the time MK Dons won the FA Cup??

Me neither.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Some tough fixtures to start off the season-Forres Mechanics away is never an easy game and I fancy Buckie Thistle to nick a point at Ibrox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Funny, i'd have thought Lubo & Co's obsession with all things Rangers related would have ended the day we "Died".
    I guess its only natural they had to fill their days with something i guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Eirebear wrote: »
    Funny, i'd have thought Lubo & Co's obsession with all things Rangers related would have ended the day we "Died".
    I guess its only natural they had to fill their days with something i guess.
    It's hard to think where the hate is coming from alright seeing as its a brand new club with no connection to another club they used to hate. Guess some people can have it both ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

It's hard to think where the hate is coming from alright seeing as its a brand new club with no connection to another club they used to hate. Guess some people can have it both ways.

What hate are you on about? This is a new thread for a new club that some people on this forum are going to support. Problem?

I'm not obsessed with the Newco, merely thought since the old Rangers are deid that it's only right the other thread gets consigned to the history books as well.

hate??????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Will The Rangers2012 be starting in the third division? Hopefully they get Celtic in the cup or something!! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the New Firm!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hope it works out for the fans whatever happens, would hate to be in the situation myself and would never take joy out of it happening to another club.

Hope it works out for the fans whatever happens, would hate to be in the situation myself and would never take joy out of it happening to another club.

If your club cut their cloth accordingly mate, don't overspend and resist the temptations of EBT's then you needn't worry about it. It sure is a horrible situation, but we reap what we sow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Lets keep all Rangers talk in the main thread here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056303530

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement