Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runaway Budgie

• 15-06-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

A budgie flew in to our office the other day quite startled as you can imagine. We managed to get her and I got her a nice cage and some food yesterday. She escaped yesterday from a box we had been keeping her in and was delighted flying around the office, she charted cheeping away then. Since she's been in her cage she's been quite reserved and hasn't really moved off her perch. I understand she is probably nervous of her new surroundings and a bit shook after her ordeal, anyway I can make her feel a bit more settled. We haven't decided yet what to do with her, we're gonna try track down the owner firstly, then considering an aviary. If anyone has lost a budgie pass the word on.

Advertisement