Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watch repairs

Options
  • 15-06-2012 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i dont get it, ive read loads of threads about repairing watches and how they are so expensive but most of the watches being repaired are expensive watches ie tag heuer. and if you have an expensive watch like that then why the f*ck would you give it to someone who is not an agent? they obviously dont have the spare parts needed and if they put an alien part in then the watch company would never touch that watch again. you pay for what you get when buying a watch and you pay for what you get when getting something repaired. if you pay cheap you get cheap! personally i hate spending money on necessities bbut if i had a great watch id give it the best care it needed to give it a longer life
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement