Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Insurance Company,,feedback

Options
  • 15-06-2012 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Folks has anyone had any dealings with the above company,with regards claims etc,,i am takeing a policy out with them and am just looking for the past track record....im geting a combined insurance company feel of them and dont want to go down that road again,,thanks in advance,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Has anyone even heard of this company,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I had never heard of them before this thread, a quick search found their website. If you are taking income protection out with them just ensure that their policies are registered/approved with the central bank and you can claim tax relief on your premiums.

You might be as well to speak to an independant financial advisor to see what benefits these types of policies might have over a more traditional IP policy with the likes of Friends First/Irish Life etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Thanks Pablo...im just takeing out a accident/sickness policy,,i was just a bit reluctant because they sell it kind off like combined insurance did,,,,thanks

Advertisement