Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car finance

Options
  • 15-06-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

just wondering could someone help settle an argument a friend of mine got a jeep back in 08 it was with bank of scothland ireland he never made even one payment of the finance he seems to think that just because the bank are no longer in ireland that he wont have to pay is he actually right because i though that regardless they can still come after him for the money does anyone know what will happen because i would really love to wipe the smile off his face by telling him that he wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Yes they will take the jeep back and may take legal action against him. A company called certus are looking after BOSI's loan book here and are very active in doing so.

So he never made a payment and kept the jeep, what a joker!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 astragte16v

he dont still have the jeep from what i know he wrote it off and of course like some people didnt have the sense to have fully comp insurance but i cant wait to see the look on his face when i tell him this oh it will be priceless haa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

he dont still have the jeep from what i know he wrote it off and of course like some people didnt have the sense to have fully comp insurance but i cant wait to see the look on his face when i tell him this oh it will be priceless haa

Fair enough!

Advertisement