Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find a special mug for boyfriend's birthday, please help!

Options
  • 15-06-2012 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm trying to find a mug for my boyfriend for his birthday, it's to replace one that I accidentally broke one day when doing the washing up. It's an old colour changing mug with "Early to Bed, Early to Rise" written on it and I think the curtains open and the moon changes to a sun when there's tea or coffee in it. I can't even find a picture of one on the internet to show what I'm talking about and I'd really like to get one for my boyfriend for his birthday next month. He'd had the mug for 20 years and it was given to him by someone special so if anyone out there knows the mug I'm on about, has one, or even has a picture of one, please, please, please let me know. It would be very much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement