Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crehana school info sought

Options
  • 15-06-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

i am doing research for a non tech person who does not have a computer. Does anyone have info on crehana school and or its teachers from the lates sixties /early seventies. There was a Mr Maloughney and principal was Mr Ryan I think. Is the current Crehana in the same building?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

They have a website www.crehanans.ie Theres an email address on that and if you get onto them or even ring and one of the teachers should be able to give you all the info you need from back along.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 caeser

Its a different building.. old building was nearer carrick-beg. New building was built in 1967. I was in school there in the early 80's and those two teachers were there as well as mrs.byrnes who thought junior, seniors and 1st classes. Mr maloughney thought the middle classes and mr ryan 4thh 5th and 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Departed

caeser wrote: »
    Its a different building.. old building was nearer carrick-beg. New building was built in 1967. I was in school there in the early 80's and those two teachers were there as well as mrs.byrnes who thought junior, seniors and 1st classes. Mr maloughney thought the middle classes and mr ryan 4thh 5th and 6th.
    Thanks. Much appreciated

Advertisement