Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around Grantham Street

Options
  • 15-06-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have to bring someone for an appointment in the Eye and Ear hospital next week and was thinking of parking around Grantham St. and taking a stroll from there.Anybody any idea about parking restrictions,pay and display etc.I know the area very well just haven't been around that way in a long time so a bit rusty on what's what parking wise in the area.Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,349 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

libertyboy wrote: »
    I have to bring someone for an appointment in the Eye and Ear hospital next week and was thinking of parking around Grantham St. and taking a stroll from there.Anybody any idea about parking restrictions,pay and display etc.I know the area very well just haven't been around that way in a long time so a bit rusty on what's what parking wise in the area.Any help appreciated.

I'd say you'd find it easier to park around Fitzwilliam Place/Square or Wilton Place than in a residential street like Grantham Street. They are also closer to the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 libertyboy

Marcusm wrote: »
    I'd say you'd find it easier to park around Fitzwilliam Place/Square or Wilton Place than in a residential street like Grantham Street. They are also closer to the hospital.

Thanks Marcus,it's just I'll be heading over that way from the South Circular direction and wanted to have a mooch around the Camden St. area on the way over,that's why I was thinking about Grantham St.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

One word of warning. Most of the parking restrictions in the area - including Grantham St - are from 7am to midnight rather the more usual 7am to 7pm. There is some limited parking available down Grantham Place (parallel to Camden St, restricted 7am to 8pm) and a commercial surface carpark on Grantham Place too open from 7am to 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 libertyboy

richardjjd wrote: »
    One word of warning. Most of the parking restrictions in the area - including Grantham St - are from 7am to midnight rather the more usual 7am to 7pm. There is some limited parking available down Grantham Place (parallel to Camden St, restricted 7am to 8pm) and a commercial surface carpark on Grantham Place too open from 7am to 6pm.

Thanks for that Richard.

Advertisement