Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Gaming and Media PC

Options
  • 15-06-2012 1:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Solooking to build my first gaming and multimedia PC, as ive been looking to get one for many years now, and have come into some money so thought id treat myself to one.

1. What is your budget?
    ~€700-800

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer?

Decent bit of gaming (stuff like Shogun 2, battlefield, Metro 2033, Borderlands etc. Nothing too strenuous but still want a decent bit of power and to be at least somewhat future proof for a few years)

Also my college work, which is multimedia. Video editing, photo editing, Music production etc.
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes

5a. If yes, what size do you need. About 21 - 24'

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Needs to have stuff like wireless, bluetooth, USB 3.0 built in but I have everything else I need including stuff like speakers, webcam, keyboard/mouse etc.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No

8. How can you pay? Paypal, laser, credit card, amazon checkout

9. When are you purchasing? In about a months time, want to take my time to make the right purchase.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Need no help.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement