Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results blocked

Options
  • 15-06-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

my results will be blocked on monday because i havent sorted my fees yet. basically im waiting on a letter from tax office, it will be another 2 wks, to sort my fees so ul have informed me i cant access results on monday, ffs!! if anyone finds a back door into results please post it:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

how did they inform u as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lor1975

they txt me so i rang the office

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

well if you fail anything you'll get a letter in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If ITD are operating to their usual high standards you won't be able to find a back door... but you will be able to stroll straight through the big double doors with the entrance sign on them.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If ITD are operating to their usual high standards you won't be able to find a back door... but you will be able to stroll straight through the big double doors with the entrance sign on them.... :pac:

Or somebody else might pick them up when looking for their results

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lor1975

im already locked out of my student record, the same crap happened last year but i got through on a link posted here the night before results came out, does everyone that fails something get a letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

lor1975 wrote: »
    im already locked out of my student record, the same crap happened last year but i got through on a link posted here the night before results came out, does everyone that fails something get a letter?
    Yup. Usually the day before but this year its looking like it Will be Monday or Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

Im blocked out of student records aswell. anybody know a way round this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AislingFluich

Does anyone know how to pay outstanding fees when you've been blocked from the student portal?
    I would call the fees office but I've been calling constantly since 9am today and I can't take the engaged tone anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

I'd guess the fees office are probably under a little pressure from people contacting them about similar issues. Your options are limited to continuing to try them by phone, or turning up in person. Email's an option too, but it might be a day or two before they respond. Their opening hours should be listed on the SAA website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

I requested a hard copy of my transcript from SAA about a week before the results were even officially out and it had all my results on it. So I'm guessing if you do this you might be able to see yours, though I couldn't say for sure. Of course it costs a tenner and takes a few days so it might be easier just to wait til you have your fees sorted.

Advertisement