Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop for FM

Options
  • 15-06-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Enjoy playing FM 2012 on my buddies " all in one " Toshiba as we geenrally do a joint season in the Championship and try do our best and either bring our teams to the EPL and UCL are take a bigger job.

Problem is hes moving out soon enough so want to pick up a decent desktop to play FM.

Now I want a desktop over a laptop as I prefer sitting at a desk and monitor playing it (old school). I can run the desktop through my T.V. if needed but the desktop would have to have a HDMI output.

Any recommendations on desktops to pick up to run FM with a large database and a fair few leagues whcih I'd probably use to play a few other PC games, Skyrim, Arma II etc etc

I should state it doesnt matter if its brand new or used, I'm not pushed.

Advertisement