Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whisky Tasting in Dublin?

Options
  • 15-06-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of here this is done on a semi regular basis? Want to bring my mate as a birthday present
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users Posts: 9,498 ✭✭✭Heroditas

L. Mulligans will do it.
    Went there for my brother-in-law's stag and a group of us had a very pleasant whisk(e)y tasting evening with Michael.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The Celtic whiskey shop organise them from time to time, it's a good idea to get added to their email distribution list.

They tend to be the best whiskey tastings round, more relaxed, less formal sort of atmosphere.

Whiskey society ones are good too but I always preferred the celtic whiskey shop ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bondie

Bowes pub on fleet st do whiskey tasting nights, have never been in myself but I have heard they are very enjoyable

Advertisement