Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tram damage

• 15-06-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

I'm beginning to develop broken veins on my legs above my knees and I'm convinced it from over a year now of Luas commuting - restricted leg space and resting my bag on my knees.
    Apart from me being "that" commuter that puts her bag on the seat beside her when it's fairly empty (and of course I move it if someone wants to sit down!) has anybody any ideas how I can minimise the impact, prevent future damage and treat what's already there??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭wallpaper12

Stand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I really don't think the luas is the cause of the problem. Cross legs is not good so try to stop that. Unless your bag is extremely heavy and you keep hitting it off you legs it's unlikely to be the problem either.

Maybe ask a beauticians advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try to carry less in your bag, or have a second bag which you can put between the seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 y2k217

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭Unregistered39

y2k217 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Honestly, it has zero to do with the Luas. The length of journey just wouldn't do that. As was said, stand if you're worried.

• Advertisement
Advertisement