Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a ride on .wait till september?

Options
  • 15-06-2012 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hi lads i will be sowing the lawn over the next couple of months and will be buying a ride on to cut it will they get cheaper by the end of the season ?i have read up a lot of threads about the subject and whats good and bad and i am keeping an eye on donedeal for ideas of prices .it looks like a grand is the average for a second hand castlegarden and there is a massey on it aswell for 1100 and a john deere for 1400 so there are a few out there ,one castlegarden was 750 good nick sold in about 3hours so what ye think will they be cheaper in the autumn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

generally speaking , buying out of season will be cheaper as dealers may have stock left that they want to sell off from their showroom. They might also have some 2nd hand traded in at the end of the season so might be worth enquiring now to see if any local dealer would have 2nd hand stock in later in the year.

Advertisement