Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWAP: MVS 6 slot for a 1 or 2 slot?

Options
  • 15-06-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Probably a long shot, but is anyone out there interested in swapping a MVS 6 slot motherboard for a smaller one?

If you have woody JAMMA cab then it'd be a good deal for you. I just don't have anything big enough to put the 6 slot in anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭marathont

I have a 1 slot. I am in Wexford though so would probably have to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hey man!

Posting the 1 slot is fine (I did just that when I got rid of my one) but posting a 6 slot would be something else - the thing is huge! :(

No chance you'd ever be up around Wicklow/Dublin no?

Any idea which 1 slot version it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Man this is a bargain, cant believe it hasn't been snapped up yet, I'd swap mine only I've a feeling its going to be consolised sometime in the future and I sold my spare one on ebay some time ago

Master of the Universe

It really did kick ass when I had it in the woody with 6 mvs carts loaded up!

The attract mode is especially cool to leave on in the room as it cycles through all the different games.

Edit - hmm, seems you may in fact be able to fit one of these in a candy? I was sure it wouldnt fit.

http://youtu.be/ZK-9AOYQvmQ

Okay, currently on hold for offer until I confirm if it fits or not!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Hah! Was seriously considering it when I saw he had the original CP (The one on it at the moment looks like ass) not a bad price at all.

I'd rather this one though, the 6 slot electrocoin. Bigger monitor and marquee!

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Borne-neo-geo-Electrocoin-slot-6-/251073093053?pt=FR_YO_Jeux_Jeux_JeuxCafes&hash=item3a751f5dbd

yea the new cp is kack but it looks like a clean cabinet for £200 and only in liverpool, ferry to holyhead and less than an hour drive :)

Master of the Universe

Okay, 6 slot back up for trade! (now it's even tested and working perfectly)

I'll even include the MVS to JAMMA adapter thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

damn that 6 slot cab is the shizz!

Master of the Universe

Buy it! Plenty of space in that gamesroom of yours ;)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Really would like to shift this!

Going to open it up to other offers. Anyone out there got a JAMMA multiboard floating about that they don't need?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement