Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shipping to australia

Options
  • 15-06-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

hey guys has anyone got any links or numbers for companys that hire out 1/4, 1/2 containers and does door to door shipping, or anyone that does door to door shipping.
    was looking at www.baggage.ie but they seem very expensive. it would be nearly easier to sell my stuff here and just go and rebuy it in oz at thoose prices:eek:.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

I used www.Careline.ie , it was 1300 euro for 35 boxes and insurance, I'd say it was about a quarter container. They come out and calculate what you need and then give you a quote from that. It took 9 weeks door to door, pretty pleased with the service it would have cost us way more than that to replace everything. Decent household stuff is pretty expensive here!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

will give them a look.
    i was just looking at anpost.ie and they will ship 20kgs for €60 which seems very good.

Advertisement