Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay shooting in Clare

• 15-06-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking for a place where I can do clay shooting in Co Clare.

I have done it once near Dublin and I would love to join a club and learn more about clay shooting.

I cant find a club near Ennis where you can do it.

Also, I don't plan to buy a rifle in a near future so can I just rent a rifle at the shooting rang?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,066 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Try Doonass clay piegon club www.doonassclaypiegonclub.com
    They meet on a Sunday morning up on Woodcock Hill.Have lads from Limerick and Clare in it.

As for renting rifles at a range,short answer no,unless you are a member and are using a club rifle.Unfortunately we dont do day memberships in Ireland in clubs:rolleyes:.Its either be a full member,using your or a club rifle,or an invitee to a club open day .

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Beubeu

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Try Doonass clay piegon club www.doonassclaypiegonclub.com
    They meet on a Sunday morning up on Woodcock Hill.Have lads from Limerick and Clare in it.

As for renting rifles at a range,short answer no,unless you are a member and are using a club rifle.Unfortunately we dont do day memberships in Ireland in clubs:rolleyes:.Its either be a full member,using your or a club rifle,or an invitee to a club open day .

Thanks so much for this.

I will definitely go there and get a membership. Do you know how much it cost?

Advertisement