Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change styles.

Options
  • 15-06-2012 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭

How can I change UI styles ? I have seen people post screenshots and they have a different look to mine. From searching it I see mention of a styles menu in the bottom left of the page but I dont see it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Are you talking about forum skins?

Go profile -> user cp -> edit options (under the settings and options category), scroll down to forum skins and choose from the drop down menu.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Thank you.

Just fiddling around with different ones there and no matter which one I choose it reverts back to the default one when I click on My Forums or Boards.ie from the menu.

Is this just the way it is or can I have the skin apply to every part of the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

When you change in your profile do you save changes at bottom of page?

hondasam wrote: »
    When you change in your profile do you save changes at bottom of page?

Yeah. Everything else shows up in the new style. I can log off and on, clear cache and it shows in the new style. Unless I go to the home page with Latest Posts, My Forums, My Threads. Which revert to the default style for the page and only shows the new style in the drop down box from the top menu. Has a weird shadow over the top menu too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

That's the same for everyone ie blue screen. It will be changing soon I think and we will all be on the same. There will be no choice.

You can mark this as resolved. Thanks for the help ppls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement