Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time hen party organiser

Options
  • 15-06-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hello all,

My friend Karolina is getting married in august and she has asked me to organise her hen for her in Ireland. Some of her friends are coming over from Poland for the occasion so don't want to put accommodation costs on to them after they paid for flights.

Anyway, we will be doing something in Dublin / Wicklow. I have only been to one hen and have never organised one.

I'd like to do something very fun, and show off our city at the same time. She has done the viking tour thing so that is out. It would be nice to do something during the day and then something in the evening - not a sit down dinner really, Karolina is a bit mental and is expecting the stripper and all that goes with a hen (not my cup of tea tbh!)

Anyway, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
    Niamh

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Moved from TLL to Dublin City.

Better suited here, OP. Alternatively, you could ask the Dublin mods nicely to move to Gifts & Festivities?
    :)

Advertisement