Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHemistry Help!

Options
  • 15-06-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi people Im just wondering If anyone could give me tips on how to get around a B2 in OL Chemistry? I wasnt going to count it for points but I do project Maths Paper 1 and 2 and Paper 1 screwed me over so I have to try do well in Chemistry! :/

What questions regularly come up or what questions do you think I should do?
    Im going to do all the experiments so thats the first 3 questions sorted but just not sure on the rest of my questions to pick?

I have 3 days to study for it so theres plenty of time. :)

All tips welcome!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Duffman K

Im guessing it's similar enough to HL,
    I'd suggest studying the experiments, atomic theory and organic well, practice the Q's on them.

Mainly practice past exam questions, oh and learn definitions

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

If you do the exam questions for all the year you will be fine. Mostly will even get An A NP

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mista

Learn titrations, and organic chem especially... not too sure if your paper is the same, but we have a guaranteed organic experiment too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Also learn your option. it WILL be the case study this year as it comes up every 2 years on OL and that's a handy 25marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭afc4life

Thanks guys for the replys!

I think like ye said Ill just practice the exam questions and then look over some of the most important chapters!

Thanks again! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement