Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior certificate 2012/2013 books?

Options
  • 15-06-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

So I've finished JC and wondering if the books have all changed? We didn't do project maths. I have new concise maths 2 and was wondering if they're still using it with the strands?
    Also French - I don't think they use the Bienvenue anymore. Not sure.
    I have the old Fonn 3 - bought it new for third year as I moved schools but never used it.
    Home ec - Lifewise.
    SPHE - Healthy lifestyles 3
    and some Zoom books for English.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

xfabgalx wrote: »
    So I've finished JC and wondering if the books have all changed? We didn't do project maths. I have new concise maths 2 and was wondering if they're still using it with the strands?
    I have the old Fonn 3 - bought it new for third year as I moved schools but never used it.
    Home ec - Lifewise.

Those are all Junior Cert books, its time for the Leaving Cert books now. They will all be on your booklist including the books you need for the subjects you picked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

xfabgalx wrote: »
    Home ec - Lifewise.
    You wouldn't be able to sell Maths books on. There's new editions of Bienvenue en France so you may or may not be able to give them away. The rest should be fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

lee3155 wrote: »
    Those are all Junior Cert books, its time for the Leaving Cert books now. They will all be on your booklist including the books you need for the subjects you picked :)
    I think she's looking to sell them or pass them on :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

My sister is going in to 2nd year in September. Her book list includes Fonn 3, so it's still used.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xfabgalx

See there's a new Fonn 3 though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement