Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands you want to see live

Options
  • 15-06-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Thread in Music gave me the idea for this one.

As opposed to the "All the bands you 'never' saw live" thread I thought I would start one for acts we are hoping to see before they pack it in.

I'll try list my essentials, as there are dozens of bands I want to see but certain ones I may only get a few more chances.

A few off the top of my head....

Kate Bush - highly unlikely, but I can always keep dreaming

Paul McCartney - never heard a bad word about his performances, and only ever played Ireland 4 times:eek:

Neil Young - the godfather of grunge, has a few more years left in him

KISS - put on a mad, crazy, traditional rock 'n' roll show that I missed the last time they played in the O2

Guns 'n' Roses - what I've heard from the last O2 gig is starting to make me change my mind, even though it never will be the same as the golden age

Beach Boys - if they play EP I am getting a ticket

Advertisement