Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music over the loudspeakers in Bray

• 15-06-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Walking down Bray main street this afternoon and I heard what I thought would be a car full of young lads blaring out a Scooter track from the 90s. A minute later I realised it was actually coming from the loudspeakers that play mind numbing Christmas songs for the run up to the festivities. As if having to listen to them in every shop you go in to wasn't enough.

The Scooter track was followed by "Ecuador" by Sash.

This is an embarrassment. Why do we have to listen to crap music while walking down the street? Why do we have to listen to music at all? Nobody wants that.

What are they trying to achieve here? If this is an attempt to improve the Bray experience, it's fcking cringeworthy.

Comments

Advertisement