Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from airsoft.

Options
  • 15-06-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

i got bannned from airsoft about 2 weeks ago for trying to sell pallets that i have in abundence, my thread was hijacked by other users and i got banned as a result.

i pm'ed the mod steve about this who said he would lift my ban, the he up held it as was as member of a group on facebook. can you sort this out.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that a member of our Sports Cmod team will review your DRP as time permits. We are volunteers with other commitments, so please be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Joe.

The facebook aside. Did steve agreed to fully lift or to reduce the ban?

Can you forward the PM for this?

Yes he said he would fully remove it. Ill send the pm to you.

Received..

And the communication saying you were banned for being member of a facebook group?

• Advertisement

Sorry will send now

To be honest joe i had you pegged as s troll. just goes to show we can be wrong sometimes.

Ban has no grounds. It shall be lifted in a few minutes.

D

I've lifted both airsoft bans joe. Please stick to the charter from now on.

Cheers

D

Thank you sir.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It appears that this DRP has been satisfactorily resolved through the positive interaction between the drifter and joe stodge.

REQUEST:

Would the Admin please consider closing this DRP and mark it resolved?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement